Information

Monday, 9 December 2013

Treatment with Naomi


I offer the following services from my clinic in Bridport.

Call 01308 423376 or email naomi@bridporthomeopath.co.uk

Homeopathy


Charge is for consultation, remedies and email or phone support between sessions. If you need more than a brief chat between sessions then we can schedule an acute (mini) appointment.

Initial visit 
(about 1 1/2 hours for an adult and 1 hour for a child)  
Adult                   £60
Child (0-16)        £40

All following visits (about 45-60 minutes)
Adult                   £40
Child                   £30

Acute Appointment
(over the phone for something urgent)
Adult and Child    £15 - inc remedy

Remedies between appointments £8 including postage

Nutrition
Sessions last about an hour and include recipes sent out by email.

Initial visit 
(about 1 1/2 hours for an adult, slightly less for a child)
Adult                   £50
Child (0-16)        £40

All following visits
Adult                   £40
Child                   £30










Teaching

I regularly teach gluten free baking at River Cottage in Devon. Basic Day and  Advanced Day.

I run basic and advanced gluten free baking, Paleo Nutrition and Traditional nutrition day and evening classes in Bridport for up to 12 people - see here for details of upcoming classes.

You can visit my home in Bridport and have a virtually one to one gluten free or bespoke teaching day if you and a friend (up to three people) would like to club together. During the day we can cover whatever you would like to learn: basic or advanced gluten free cooking using a range of wholegrain flours, cooking without grains, gluten and grain free sourdoughs, fermenting, traditional meat cookery, yogurt making, kefir, pickled veg and Middle Eastern foods. Through the day you get to ask as many questions as you like!


If you would like me to come to your venue and demonstrate gluten free cooking or talk about nutrition, please contact me to discuss a fee and availability.




3 comments:

  1. your blog has been one of the ones to sustain me and my family for 18 months. I just wanted to thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - I don't know how I missed this comment! Thank you so much! It really means a lot to know that my blog helps people. x x x

      Delete
  2. Homeopathy is an alternative powerful treatment without any side effect. Homeopathy is getting popular worldwide slowly.

    ReplyDelete